[Northkeep] g nadder etc

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 15:38:05 PDT 2001

angusmacn at yahoo.com writes:

<< n the past the criteria was 8 Official Saturday
 fighters practices attended since the last Dionader.
 But with the popularity of the Wed night fights, and
 since no-one is keeping score of who comes and when, I
 have no Idea as to what constitutes regular
 participation! >>

Angus,
The last few years of the G-nadder, I don't think we have always applied the
last 8 fighter practice rule though.
As far as keeping score:  I keep meticulous records of all who show up at
fighter practices, cause I put them on your permanent record!  Hehe

in the spirit of 1984,
Alton