[Northkeep] Event sites

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Thu Aug 9 12:25:50 PDT 2001

Yes, it is true that I was looking at scheduling a work day (possibly
annually).  However, I have not been given any indication whatsoever that
this would encourage the scouts to keep the prices low.  It is something
that I feel needs to be done.  We have used this site for 11 years that I
know of (my first event was at wrsc 11 years ago.)

There is obvious work that needs to be done.

I was asked to table this idea for a while.  So it has not been brought up
again.

Emily Minier
Technical Coordinator
Dollar Rent A Car Systems, Inc