[Northkeep] Event sites

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 19:20:37 PDT 2001

You know there are camp fire camp sites all over tulsa, they are open to the public, are descreetly wet, have kitchens etc, If you want me to find out the prices camp fire is part of my job so I can ask them.

Ldy Elodie

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter