[Northkeep] Event Sites: Distance

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Thu Aug 9 15:05:50 PDT 2001

Well I do believe (Stop me if I am wrong here JP) that this was said since
all the events are well over 2 hours drive away from us (Canton of Rundel)
even though there are perfectly acceptible sites closer to us and the ones
haveing the events. As things go there are events at other kingdoms (that i
have been to) that are alot closer to us, but we are part of ansteorra and
the north and under the protection of Northkeep, and we go to yalls events
as well. Just it would be nice from time to time to have an event less than
a 2 hour drive away in our own region.

Chass