[Northkeep] Event sites

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Fri Aug 10 13:27:53 PDT 2001

The site we have chosen for Margrave IS in a state park, BUT it is isolated
from the public since it is a group camp area.  It is at Robber's Cave State
Park in Wilburton and off the "public" area of the park.  It is a basically
isolated area, and we can lock ourself in....  The site costs the same no
matter when you get it, although for high activity seasons you will want to
reserve the location a year in advance to make sure you get it.  You will
want to ask for Group Camp # 2, and the feast hall is bigger than Will
Rogers.  The price is extremely reasonable as I have posted before, and I
think everyone will be impressed when they come to Margrave there.....
*Plug, Plug, Plug*  Don't forget it's Nov 9-11 so if your not going to 3
Kings, come to Margrave *Plug, Plug, Plug*  and yes this is a shameless
PLUG, PLUG, PLUG lol

Chass

PS yes, I know, Bad Chass, you can smack me later