[Northkeep] Directions to this Saturday's Consulting Session

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Wed Aug 15 21:25:19 PDT 2001

OYEZ!  OYEZ!  OYEZ!

The second consulting session will be this Saturday, August 18, 1-6
p.m., at the home of H.L. Livia.  Her address is 1144 South St.
Louis, Apt. C.  From 11th Street, turn south on St. Louis (midway
between Peoria and Utica, one block west of Hillcrest Hospital).  Her
apartment building is on the right, almost to 12th street.  You may
park on either side of St. Louis.  The building is end-on to the
street, and Livia's apartment is the third door down.  If you need
further directions or get hopelessly lost, Livia's phone number is
584-4910.

If you are planning on attending, and have not contacted me already,
please do so as soon as possible.  Reservations are not required, but
giving us some warning allows us to ensure we have the right
reference materials on hand.

Rosamund