[Northkeep] Family in Need

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Thu Aug 16 10:40:53 PDT 2001

Hey everyone - this is the incipient group in Ponca City........

Mercedes

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Karl Mensik <elfseeker_1999 at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Familly in need

To all in the Northern region

 On Tuesday morning on of the members of our group
suffered a devistating fire in her home. The only
things saved from the blaze were her three children
ages 4, 2, and 3 months. We know that there are alot
of us out there with kids who have out grown
clothes/toys and such and we are trying to find
donations to help them get started again. Please
contact myself or Katren Fitzgerald if there is
anything you can do to help.

In thanks and service

Ian McCullum