[Northkeep] Family in Need

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 19:12:13 PDT 2001

 we have BAGS of clothes at work that if something doesnt get done with will go to the salvation Army, let me know sizes needed and where they need to go and I will sort them out
Ldy Elodie

Elodie Birdwell, Family Support Case Manager
Family and Childrens services
  Stephanie Drake <steldr at home.net> wrote: Hey everyone - this is the incipient group in Ponca City........

Mercedes