[Northkeep] Looking for BA Person

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Aug 23 12:08:16 PDT 2001

Hello all, I am looking for a Broken Arrow person who would like to be a
local tag for an article on our group.  In getting the contacts for local
media, I have someone at the Ledger who would like to do an article on us
and needs a local person to tie the article too.  Please contact me off
list if you are interested in this, catmafia at swbell.net.

One last time, I hope to get more of the info sheets in so I can just look
at them and not need to put so many pleas on here.  I will be to populace
early on Monday with them, so as to get information.

Thank you all,

Susan