[Northkeep] quiz the candidates

Rick Drake rick_drake at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:43:52 PDT 2001

Well actually the question is, is do we want to publish the answers and such
in the Saga?  The original idea was to just publish a letter of introduction
as such in the Saga.  However, I can make as much room as needed if we want
to publish the questions and the responses.  To do this I would need to make
absolutly sure that I had the responses to the questions by Tues. after
officer meeting at the latest.  That would require a lot more layout work.
Ainar