[Northkeep] Event sites

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Aug 9 14:50:03 PDT 2001

>It would be interesting to have something East and bring in the Southern
>Calontiri and Western Meridies crowd....Kieran

This sounds like it would add to our game.  I am prejudiced, but I come
from the hills of Cherokee County and really have never found a place
prettier (I have found other places that are also breathtakingly beautiful,
but not more so) than certain places there.  May/June is a spectacular time
there.  From what I have heard of past Interkingdom activities, I would
love to see more of that sort of activity.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.