[Northkeep] Event sites

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 15:39:00 PDT 2001

There's what appears to have been a church camp along I-44 just east of
the Hwy 33 exit.  Several large buildings, etc.  It's been for sale and
apparently unused the last couple of years.  Might like to have some
income.  I haven't a clue who's it is though.

No camping but I know tulsa schools leases Thereau(sp?) academy for
things.  Class rooms, feast hall, showers, enough space for archery and
fighting outside.