[Northkeep] Family in Need

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Fri Aug 17 11:24:08 PDT 2001

Hey Chas - are you or anyone from your area coming over for Wastelands
Defender at the end of the month?  They will be collecting things
there......or I believe there are a few of us from Northkeep coming down for
your populace meeting next week and we would be glad to bring some stuff
back to hold for delivery at Wastelands.

Mercedes