[Northkeep] Attention Robert, Ian, and HL Kaitrin

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 07:24:47 PDT 2001

That is the name of the camp!! I went there years ago
in the 7th grade-- it is really beautiful and if my
memory serves would be great! (I have spent a lot of
time over the last few weeks trying to look thru old
paperwork to see if I could find it.) Granted it was
umm... more that a decade ago now, I remember the
cabins to be very very nice- all built of stone.
Anyway, if the price is right I would recomend this
site as well.

Zahava