[Northkeep] Attention Robert, Ian, and HL Kaitrin

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Aug 24 07:28:57 PDT 2001

Elodie,

The site sounds great.  At last officers' meeting, a site had to be
settled and the choice was to stay at Will Rogers.  I don't know if
the money has changed hands or we've inked the contract, only Ian can
say for sure so he'll have to be the one to respond.

Even if we cannot use the site you found for investiture, can you
give some more specific directions on where the Wagoner and
Kellyville sites are?  They might be perfect for future events.

Etienne