[Northkeep] Polling is coming up fast ;)

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:41:06 PDT 2001

One thing Robert will mention I am sure, is that if you cannot attend the
polling yourself, we will accept absentee votes, they can be sent directlty
to us (which is our preference) at

Jeremy & Trish Kvamme
1603 Northland Street
Carrollton, Texas 75006  or

emailed to Us at Crown at Ansteorra.org

We will publicize a cut off date, the letters must include your SCA and
Mundane information, address, membership number and a method of contacting
you to verify your polling if it becomes necessary.

Thanks.

Larissa