[Northkeep] (no subject)

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Aug 28 11:47:08 PDT 2001

Greetings milord :)  I don't think we've met, so if any of the
information below is already known to you I do apologize.

There are only a couple of armourers in the northern area, and none that
do it professionally since Lord Mykaru moved away.  In Northkeep Ld.
Tristan does nice work for good prices.   You might want to attempt to
contact him.  E-mail me privately at this address for his e-mail
addresss. I do not know of any others in Oklahoma.  In Texas there is
one really good armourer that I know off (right off of the top of my
head) and that is Krag.  You can find it at http://www.kragaxe.com.

As for beginning helms, I can recommend several sources that are fairly
cheap.  Truehearth armouries offer the down-n-dirty get em on the field
and fighting helms.  They cost about $60 to $100 for helms that look
medieval and work very well. Carlos (the armourer) has a very good
repuration for on-time delivery and customer service.

For a comprehensive link index of almost every armoury known, check out
Therion Arms http://www.therionarms.com/links.html.  He doesn't rate
them however, and if you want more information about Armourer ratings go
to either the Armour Archive (http://www.armourarchive.org) or the
Arador Armour Library (http://www.arador.com ).  Additionally, Wise Ogre
(another armoury) has a page of HIS personal recommendations.  Its at
http://www.alltel.net/~gundobad/others.htm.

Finally, if you need help with other aspects of fighting (location of
rules) etc.  Please feel free to contact me.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Northern Regional Knight Marshal

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.