[Northkeep] Guardian and Dionadair

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Aug 30 09:30:36 PDT 2001

>About what time is Dionadair supposed to start.  I've
>got friends who want to see the fighting.
>
>Tamberlin

I have been told 10, but the Tournements are under the direction of our two
Champions.  Lord Karl Hungus is our Dionadair and Lord Alexander Marchand
is our Ensign.  I was planning to be there around 8:30-9, so as to have
things set up before everyone arrives.  With the limited parking, I am
hoping that this will put me where I am close.  If I am off on these times,
please let me know, as this is what I have put in the press releases, 10am.

Susan