[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice is cancelled again

R. E. "Puck" Curtis III puck.curtis at wcom.com
Mon Dec 3 09:01:59 PST 2001

Heya everybody,

	Part of what I wanted to achieve with my rapier practice was a reliable
time when everyone could get together every week.  In this case, I'm going
to have to cancel again because I need to be reliable for my family.  There
has been a family illness and I need to be present to offer my support.

	I'm still working on trying to get an indoor practice site and we should be
able to practice next week.  I apologize for canceling practice a bit more
than I would like, and I hope that soon we have all the bugs worked out and
can meet indoors.

Puck