[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice is cancelled again

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Dec 3 12:29:42 PST 2001

>Sheesh,  to think I was actually going to make this week after all the
>browbeating I had received from my shipmates this weekend about not
>fighting.  They can be very mean.
>
>Faolan

Darn, you can come out and bellydance tonight instead if you like?  As for
your mean shipmates, tell them we have missed seeing them, it has been ages
since I have seen so many of them (Castellan).  Hope Faocon is doing well
and they are more settled and possibly closer to being moved up there, if
that might still happen.

Susan the idealist

         Who are we calling terrorists here? Outsiders can destroy
airplanes and
         buildings, but it is only we, the people, who have the power to
demolish
         our own ideals.

         Barbara Kingslover