[Northkeep] bellydancing?! A dangerous thought!

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Mon Dec 3 14:27:46 PST 2001

And if you want to really shock your husband...

There is evidence of period ME dance outfits that were bare from the hips up.  Don't let anybody get away telling you that showing the belly wasn't period.  It's not the outfits we don't do so well at recreating. It's the locations where this sort of dance would be going on (Brothels and _Private_ Family get togethers).

  Damon

"Mercedes de Cerdanya" <steldr at home.net> wrote:

>You can be as covered or uncovered as suits you, really.  I've seen
>everything from a full length caftan to a modern cabaret style outfit at
>events......your choice.
>
>Mercedes

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply