[Northkeep] Populace and Revel Plan

dhartzm at dellepro.com dhartzm at dellepro.com
Tue Dec 11 16:40:46 PST 2001

I don't know if I'll be able to attend populace meeting due to holiday
preparations.  The trip to the revel Friday nite will probably be the
longest walk I'll have to make.  I can't believe my good fortune.  The
location's only across the street from me.  Can we sing 'freakin' the
neighbors'?

Debroa