[Northkeep] Just as a bit of amusement...

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 13:36:33 PST 2001

 A list of all of the rulers of this land back to the days of the begining of the current Middle Ages...
Zahava

  Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Who can identify this list...

King Richard I (Richard the Short) and Queen Marynel I (Marynel of
Darkhaven)
King Fulk I and Queen Mary I
King Henrik I and Queen Wendryn
King Richard II and Queen Anne
King Fulk II and Queen Mary II
King Henrik II and Queen Leanne I
King William and Queen Sheryl
King Siegfried I and Queen Marynel II
King Richard III and Queen La Rana King and Queen of The West
King Henrik III and Queen Leanne II King and Queen of The West
King Caradoc and Queen Amie King and Queen of The West
King Siegfried II and Queen Sumer King and Queen of The West
King Henrik IV and Queen Leanne III King and Queen of The West
King Stefan and Queen Luise King and Queen of The West
Prince Robert I and Princess Katrin of Atenveldt
Prince Arthur and Princess Angela of Atenveldt
Prince Robert II and Princess Kathleen of Atenveldt
King Richard and Queen Felicia of Atenveldt
King Arthur I and Queen Irving I of Atenveldt
King Stephen and Queen Shannon of Atenveldt
King Joseph and Queen Kathleen I of Atenveldt
King Arthur II and Queen Lorelei of Atenveldt
King Reynard I and Queen Kathleen II of Atenveldt
King Robert I and Queen Sequora I of Atenveldt
King Reynard II and Queen Kathleen III of Atenveldt
King Robert II and Queen Sequora II of Atenveldt
King Pontius and Queen Sheherezon of Atenveldt
King Denis and Queen Samantha of Atenveldt
King Deaton I and Queen Care-Cheri I of Atenveldt
King Johnathan and Queen Lyn I of Atenveldt
King Deaton II and Queen Care-Cheri II of Atenveldt
King Ton and Queen Elizabeth of Atenveldt
Prince Sean McFlam of Raneswaarrd and Princess Katharina von Alyssin of
Ansteora
Prince Randal von Nordlichwald and Princess Constance von Nordlichwald of
Ansteora
Prince Simonn of Amber Isle and Princess Theressa of the Gardens of
Ansteora
King Jonathan DeLaufyson Macebearer I and Queen Willow de Wisp I of
Ansteorra
King Lloyd von Eaker I and Queen Jocelyn Alleyne Reynard I of Ansteorra
King Jan w Orzeldom and Queen Kemreth Danil of Ansteorra
King Sigmund the Wingfooted I and Queen Sieglinda Syr I of Ansteorra
King Finn Kelly O'Donnell and Queen Elzasif Ironhand of Ansteorra
King Lloyd von Eaker II and Queen Jocelyn Alleyne Reynard II of Ansteorra
King Charles Inman McMoore I and Queen Arrowyn of Emerald Moore I of
Ansteorra
King Sigmund the Wingfooted II and Queen Sieglinda Syr II of Ansteorra
King Simonn of Amber Isle and Queen Theressa of the Gardens of Ansteorra
King Charles Inman McMoore II and Queen Arrowyn of Emerald Moore II of
Ansteorra
King Jonathan DeLaufyson Macebearer II and Queen Willow de Wisp II of
Ansteorra
King Charles Inman McMoore III and Queen Arrowyn of Emerald Moore III of
Ansteorra
King Seamus of the Cats I and Queen Karlanna of Applecross Woods I of
Ansteorra
King Dinaris the Wanderer and Queen Marguerite de la Croix of Ansteorra
King Charles Inman McMoore IV and Queen Drusilla of Northumbria of Ansteorra
King Hector Philip Martel I and Queen Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer I of
Ansteorra
King Seamus of the Cats II and Queen Karlanna of Applecross Woods II of
Ansteorra
King Hector Philip Martel II and Queen Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer II of
Ansteorra
King Mikael of Monmouthshire I and Queen Rebekka die Blonde I of Ansteorra
King Gerard and Queen Vanessa of Ansteorra
King Patrick Michael Gordonne I and Queen Julia de Montoya I of Ansteorra
King Mikael of Monmouthshire II and Queen Rebekka die Blonde II of Ansteorra
King Patrick Michael Gordonne II and Queen Julia de Montoya II of Ansteorra
Queen Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer III and King Hector Philip Martel III of
Ansteorra
King Charles Inman McMoore V and Queen Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo I of
Ansteorra
King Patrick Michael Gordonne III and Queen Julia de Montoya III of
Ansteorra
King William Miesko and Queen Catherine Blackrose of Ansteorra
King Sutan Bloodaxe and Queen Regina Gunnvor Morningstar of Ansteorra
King Kein MacEwan I and Queen Alisha MacLeod I of Ansteorra
King Charles Inman McMoore VI and Queen Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo II of
Ansteorra
King Jean Richard Malcomson I and Queen Anne/Anora of Winward of Ansteorra
King Mikael of Monmouthshire III and Queen Mikaela of Monmouthshire I of
Ansteorra
King Patrick Michael Gordonne IV and Queen Julia de Montoya IV of Ansteorra
King Galen Eadwin Kirchenbauer and Queen Rebekah Kleinspielerin of
Ansteorra
King Mikael of Monmouthshire IV and Queen Mikaela of Monmouthshire II of
Ansteorra
King Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim and Queen Valeria Richela Navarra of
Ansteorra
King Kein MacEwan II and Queen Alisha MacLeod II of Ansteorra
King Jean Richard Malcomson II and Queen Gladwen of Aylesford of Ansteorra
King Barn Silveraxe and Queen KatrionaMcLochlainn of Ansteorra
King Gunther Jonsson and Queen Sara Penrose of Ansteorra
King Daffydd Whittaker and Queen Octavia de Verdon of Ansteorra
King Alaric and Queen Kayleigh Drake of Ansteorra
King Timotheos Kalamanos and Queen Allyson Tymmes of Ansteorra
King Jason MacPherson and Queen Saereid Valin of Ansteorra
King Duncan Arthur Ross the Black and Queen Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of
Aquitaine of Ansteorra
TH Aaron and Britta MacGregor of Ansteorra

Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"