[Northkeep] Looking for Robert Fitzmorgan

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Thu Dec 20 19:47:31 PST 2001

Hello everybody....
(peeks out over the edge of the computer screen)

I'm looking for Robert Fitzmorgan.  I've misplaced the e-mail
address and phone number.  Could he or someone please
e-mail it to me.  I would be greatly appreciative....

BTW, how is everyone doing out there in Northkeep?  Been
pretty much out of the loop between job, kids, and house
hunting...  Things have been crazy around here, but are
looking better every day...

Susan, hope things go okay for you and your family.

Ryn the Gimp