[Northkeep] Revel info please

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Thu Dec 20 22:05:35 PST 2001

Lynn ~

Here's the info that Ainar posted last week:

Now for the revel. That will take place on Dec. 21st,  Friday night at 7PM.
The location for this is as follows:

Oakbrook Village Clubhouse
1140 S. 111th E. Ave.

Coming East on 11th, the entrance to Oakbrook Village Condominiums will be
the last street on the right before you get to Garnett.  After turning right
on this street (111th E. Ave.), go to the second street on the right (not
sure about the name of the street, but it's probably 12th).  Turn right, and
the office/clubhouse and swimming pool will be on your right.

Thank you Zenobia for securing this location for us.  Bring yourself, your
songbooks, your drums and some munchies and we will have a fun get together
before the holidays.  Again, if you know of people who are not on any of the
Northkeep lists, please get in touch with them and let them know about the
revel.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!

Ainar & Mercedes