[Northkeep] Jester source

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Dec 22 08:33:46 PST 2001

I was just going to send this to Puck, but figured a couple others might be
interested too.

http://www.habanera.it/it/teatrodistradanos.htm

I found it in my hunt for Cuban history, the net is a moras (not sure if
best word or not for this, but the thesourus is in the bathroom) for me,
for once I go each page I find something interesting on, usually sees me
open another 3-15 pages and after several hours pass, I call it time and
finish off the pages I am on and mail things to me, so I can follow them
again later.  Ahhh, why I usually avoid it, as 8 hours can seem as 30
minutes...

Susan