[Northkeep] Archery Marshal and INFO

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Sun Dec 23 20:26:07 PST 2001

Hmm dont think I could get anyone or thing together by then... thanky
anyhow.. and as far as what to be authorized for.. all of the above.......
but lol guess i need to corner N.R. Archery Marshall Baron Barn and set
something up. We have like 3 people wanting to be white diamonds here....
and a fwe regular H.W. who wanna be able to shoot and then fight.. etc...
Talk to you laters.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII