[Northkeep] Belly dancing

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Wed Dec 26 06:42:30 PST 2001

Hi, Cat ~

I'm not Susan, but I can give you the belly dance info:

Lilik Hakola, 9648 S 89 E Av, Tulsa 74133-6182 (459-7550)
lilikh at home.com
Beginner class is at 6:00 on Thursdays, I believe.

My daughter, Zaina, has been taking lessons from Lilik for almost a year (after 9 unhappy months at another studio), and she loves Lilik's classes.  Lilik, a tiny Indonesian lady, is one of the best teachers I've ever met.

In peace,
 Zenobia