[Northkeep] Investiture Videos

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sat Dec 1 20:19:11 PST 2001

       Well I seem to have licked the proublem of getting acceptable quality
Audio and Video into the computer.  I think that I can improve it some, and
I'm going to try, but what I have now is pretty good.  Days like these are
why I'm glad I shave my head.  It's much less painfull than tearing the hair
out.
       I need to get ahold of the investiture footage.  It would be best if I
could input from the original tapes.  Each copy introduces some noise.  Secon
best would be to use as high a quality copy as possable.

Robert