[Northkeep] Former Officers

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Dec 3 21:53:21 PST 2001

Darimaid
       You have Blackfox and Candy listed as our 1st & 2nd Reeve.  They
should be listed as the 1st and 2nd Knight Marshall.  Also I seem to remember
a lady named Gillian (sp) who hung around with Adasa a lot who was an officer
for a while.  I'm thinking she might have been A & S before Colin, but it
might have been Hospialter.    I seem to remember that she was an officer
while Kendra was Seneschal.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Robert