[Northkeep] Northkeep's Investiture Pictures Needed

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 02:41:10 PST 2001

Diarmaid is correct this is techincally my webpage...although I made it for Northkeep.  Since I am in control of it I am the one you need to complain to!!  :)   Just so that everyone knows that I am trying to get verbal permission from people before I actually post pictures (although I didn't get permission for the one that is on there now of Ainar & Mercedes).  I don't like pictures being posted of me....so I am trying to be considerate of others.  If I neglect to email someone and you see a picture of yourself and you do not want it on there....please email and let me know...I will remove it!!
So that being said......send me pictures!!  :)
  Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote: Sorry, I got virtually no shots outside.

Since I'm having to electronically edit every shot I took, those are taking
a little bit.

Just so there's no confusion anywhere -- the Webpage Ciana is referring to
is _Cianna's_ web page, and not the Barony's. One of the major differences
is that she doesn't need to have people sign those forms that Belle and I
were carrying around all day. OTOH, this means that if you have any issues
with pictures of you being displayed there, -I- don't want to hear about it.
It's not under my jurisdiction. (BTW, Cianna, I am formally telling you
that I want no pictures of me displayed. If you want to display a picture
that I happen to be in, send me a copy and we'll talk.)

Marc/Diarmaid

Ciana    (Mka Carla)
Anda GDH    http://www.geocities.com/ciana_sca/BlackMongoose

Member of The Company Ladies