[Northkeep] Heads up!

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Tue Dec 18 12:47:49 PST 2001

Hey all!  Just wanted to remind everyone that Smythkepe's event, Cracked
Anvil, is coming up next weekend, December 29th.
http://smythkepe.tripod.com/event.html
Ainar and I will be going and we would really like to see some others there.
Smythkepe sent a large contingent of people to Rundel's recent event to
support them, we'd like to be able to do the same.  It is a collegium event
so there should be classes a plenty.  Please come out and show your support
for our neighbors to the west.

Also, keep in mind that Rundel and Smythkepe are looking at doing a border
raid type event in the future.  This would most likely be a melee type
event.  If you have any ideas or advice on ways to make such an event run
smoothly you might send them to Rundel's seneschal, Lady Elizabeta at
rundel_seneschal at yahoo.co

Hope to see everyone at the Revel this Friday night.  Contact me off list or
check the website if you need directions.

Mercedes