[Northkeep] Revel info please

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Fri Dec 21 11:22:04 PST 2001

Deal!  I'm unplugging the one I keep on my desk as we speak (they just got
me a sound card and speakers at work so I haven't been using it much
lately.)

So I tried to go have lunch at the Superstar restaurant today - I was all
set for a little tabouli and hummus - but they were closed!!!!!  I've been a
little worried about the lack of volume they have..........  The Delta Cafe
was not nearly as satisfying.

Mercedes