[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Feast

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Mon Dec 31 07:47:05 PST 2001

Not yet, and Rowan is out of town until (I think she said)the 7th.  However,
knowing Rowan, I'm sure it will be fantabulous.  Ian, do you have handy her
bid for feast that you might be able to post?  Not the whole thing, just the
basic menu?  Or perhaps Merrick or Siobhan or Anna are on-line and might
know?  If not, I'm sure she will post it when she gets home.

Mercedes