[Northkeep] Populace

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Dec 31 11:28:19 PST 2001

>2nd and Lewis-- (the access road for 244 is Admiral
>there and it is a block south on the east side of the
>street)

Yes, it is at Kendall-Whittier and we have it reserved for the last Tuesday
of the month through the year.  Once we get our regular meeting place back,
we will be doing some sort of newcomer things there instead.

Hope everyone has a safe last day of the year and that we all have an
incredibly fabulous New Year, for I love paladromes.  Peg was born in 1991
and I am hoping for a delightfully incredible 2002,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra