[Northkeep] Former Officers

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Dec 3 05:04:07 PST 2001

well the old sagas have that wonderful
xxvi or xxx etc..... so i haven't a clue to the years.  some of them have it
on the inside cover some do not.
give me a bit of help here
x=10
v=5
i=1
but how do these equal the year?
Maidenhair
scratching head in great annoyance.

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System