[Northkeep] bellydancing?! A dangerous thought!

the Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Mon Dec 3 14:14:53 PST 2001

> But hey, Belly dancing is great for working those stiff
> joints and toning up those tummy muscles. My Physical
> therapist suggested it for me! (And if truth be told I have
> more tummy then will ever be seen in polite company!)lol
> Besides larger women are more period belly dancers, and with
> a period outfit, you are completely covered... well ok
> almost. Lady Susannah Blackthorne

Actually I'd love to learn how (yep, I suspect my husband just fell out
of his chair in shock! Heh.) So how covered is covered? My cousin Anne
was a part of a group/class for a while and she LOVED it for the tone
and elasticity it gave her tummy. Maybe I need to do some research on
this after all....

Sioned/Janece