[Northkeep] Northkeep's Investiture Pictures Needed

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:39:18 PST 2001

>From: "Mercedes de Cerdanya" <steldr at home.net>
>I would really like to see pictures of the fighting.  Unfortunately I >did
>not get much of an opportunity to watch it while it was
> >happening...........

Sorry, I got virtually no shots outside.

Since I'm having to electronically edit every shot I took, those are taking
a little bit.

Just so there's no confusion anywhere -- the Webpage Ciana is referring to
is _Cianna's_ web page, and not the Barony's.  One of the major differences
is that she doesn't need to have people sign those forms that Belle and I
were carrying around all day.  OTOH, this means that if you have any issues
with pictures of you being displayed there, -I- don't want to hear about it.
  It's not under my jurisdiction.  (BTW, Cianna, I am formally telling you
that I want no pictures of me displayed.  If you want to display a picture
that I happen to be in, send me a copy and we'll talk.)

Marc/Diarmaid