[Northkeep] populace?

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:47:50 PST 2001

>From: the Suarez Family <family at suarez-turner.com>
>started "not ignoring" you and your Lady when you would patron there,

Still do.  So do a goodly number of the local populace who have the four
color addiction.

>...I hope you are having good luck with your historical endeavor!

So far it's going along fairly well, for one with minimal documentation and
virtually all the information has so far been "oral history" (which is -not-
my preferred way of working).  The hard part's been convincing people that
even though they may have only been around for a little while, or don't
remember all that much, they actually have memoories of things and people
and events that they can contribute, and people would be interested in.

Marc/Diarmaid