[Northkeep] OT many text document dilemma

Jack Skinner Jack.Skinner at Thrifty.com
Thu Dec 13 10:24:46 PST 2001

I believe you can use the Insert File command but that will still take a bit
of clicking to get them all together.  Kieran

-----Original Message-----
From: Miriam Cook [mailto:zahavabathannah at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 12:20 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] OT many text document dilemma

I have a dilemma-- (sorry for the inrustion on to the
list..)

I have a LOT of individual .txt documents that I would
like to merge all into ONE document. (or maybe TWO or
Three, but not several thousand like they are now)--
Aside from the carpul-tunnel way (cut and paste) does
anyone have any ideas??

Thanks!
Miri/Zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.
---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"