[Northkeep] OT many text document dilemma

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Dec 13 10:31:08 PST 2001

<Sigh>.  I'm assuming you're using a WinBox (2000, 98 etc).  Go to the
command line (remember that thingy?) or the dos box.

Find the path to your documents.

Type this :

"type *.txt > concat.txt"

read the concat.txt file and that will be it.  There are some things
that the command line is still best for.

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com