[Northkeep] River's Run benifit food drive

Tonya R Stinson imbri4 at lycos.com
Tue Dec 18 20:43:45 PST 2001

 We know that learning a new technique is a slow process.. just wish it wasn't such a painful one. :)  Hope he's feeling better soon.

Tonya

--

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:58:57
 Mercedes de Cerdanya wrote:
>He's been working without a shield lately.  It's a learning process.
>
>Mercedes

You Win!  We Donate.
Register to win $10,000 and Lycos will donate $1 to the Children's Wish Foundation (up to $20,000 in total).  Limit of one registration per person.  Go to http://shop.lycos.com/holidays/sweeps/