[Northkeep] Rapier Class

Toinette de Cambrai toinettec at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 07:00:49 PST 2001

Heh.  It's a bit nippy and unpredictable as to weather
to be having archery practices now; but come spring,
it could certainly be arranged for Rundel to have a
few official target archery practices.  If you have a
good field where archery is allowed and a few
haybales, I can bring some loaner gear.

I can't help you with combat archery authorizations,
though; you'd need to talk with Jean Paul de Sens or
one of the other authorizing heavy weapons/combat
archery authorizing marshalls.

-HL Toinette