[Northkeep] deupty thing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Dec 21 13:21:46 PST 2001

>Is she taking this over completely from you - separating it into a separate
>office (in which case I need to note that on several web pages), or is she
>just the deputy handing this this part of the job?

A Deputy who is handling a good deal of that part of the job.  Sorry, I
thought I made that clear.  It is the same with the other deputies, it
makes it good for things such as populace and the like when there are far
more requests for info than I can field and this gives many other points of
contact and one who coordinates specific areas so they can be a master of
that one.  We make quite a team, the night out at Village Inn after
populace convenced me of how wonderly this flows.

Susan