NK - YET ANOTHER DEMO - FOR MARCH!=Wynfrith

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 16:11:17 PST 2001

david.langston at wilcom.com writes:

> The 18th would be better for me, as there is no way I can make the 11th.
> Wynfrith

Again, these are Sundays - the dates were stated in the post just as
reference to the weeks we were being requested. We are needing to do this for
Union Elementary, so it will be a daytime afternoon around 1:00 PM, any day
during those two weeks. Would you be available during the day on weekdays? I
know you have a very full schedule with work and school, but if you have a
day available, let me know, and I will try to coordinate a group if possible.
Thanks for your response!
Anawyn