NK - quiet list today

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Feb 8 10:53:15 PST 2001

There ya go.  you could give up ebay in exchange for a diamond encrusted new
helm.  oooo  aaaaaa.  that would be pretty when the sunlight hits it at gulf
wars.

well...I ain't skinny, so i don't freeze.  but i wish i could melt better in
the heat.  I think my favorite times of the year are fall and spring.  a
light sweater and a pair of jeans or sweats and i am good to go, usually
hiking around my little 2 1/2 acres picking up bird feathers and other
nature relics.

Youre not a wimp, your body just betrays you.  you have the right mind set,
ya?
that's what i tell myself.  perry gets so angry at me.  "youre sick go to
bed, you need more water, you need a pill, blah blah blah. "  I always get a
stiff upper lip and advise him i will work my way through it.  Now there's
the real funny.  LOL
Of course it is nice that he cares.  8 D
Maidenhair