NK - Northern Regional Tribute Gate

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 12:56:23 PST 2001

Mercedes,

As a good gentle from the Canton of Rundel which is
under the protection of Northkeep, I am planning to be
at Northern Regional Tribute and will be happy to
assist you by working the Saturday 6-8 am Troll Duty.

With Greatest regards,

Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass Brown, Armourer
extroidanire, Dwarvenhome Armoury