NK - How was Mead Bees?

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Mon Feb 26 07:33:50 PST 2001

Yep that was the winner of the A&S.  Actually I should say one of the
winners.  There were two sections to A&S.  One themed the other general.
The eagle won the general and the themed was won by another leather worker
whos name I also don't remember.  He made a really wonderfull quiver with
bees and dragonflys on it.  Then donated it for the archery prize.  A big
vivat to him :)
Ainar