NK - Rattan and Populace meeting

Peter Lazzaretti Pete at crazedcamel.com
Mon Feb 26 14:37:15 PST 2001

Due to life rearing its ugly head I will not be at Populace tonight to take
orders for Rattan.  However I will be at fight practice on Wednesday to do
so.  If this announcement can be made tonight I would appreciate it.

Xenos
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad
                     caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
       (I have a catapult.  Give me all the money, or I will fling an
                      enormous rock at your head.)