NK - a Pizza for a Truck?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 15:34:51 PST 2001

Okay, I am a serious procrastinator... I am moving, um
tomorrow, um not all of my stuff... Just some of my
stuff. And I don't have a truck.... If there is anyone
out there with a truck, of any size really, who would
like to trade a pizza of any size/ variety and my
undying care and affection for day of driving (not
very far like 2 miles, just several trips) and NO
lifting, I sware, unless you *want* to I won't make
you lift ANYTHING (that's taken care of), please call
or email me tonight! (calling is better, but some time
after 7pm cause I left my cell at home!) at 295-5834.

If you have a truck and don't want to do it, don't
worry, I am sorry to put anyone on the spot, not my
intention at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Zahava (miriam)
295-5834

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good
with ketchup."